Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Nevermind what's said.

I just thought it was a cool shot.  More than anything, I think putting up this show was a reunion of past past, past, and present and a spattering of future?

My childhood friend, April introduced me to the cafe world back in 2000.  Well, she introduced me to a lot of things, actually.  My ethnic culture on the American continent, my first job, the gospel of Jesus Christ (not directly, but through a friend), and hey, my first downtown show.
We have been chums since elementary school.  I think that suggests the bond will probably never break, especially when it's so easy to call her dad Uncle. 

"The Green Dress"





I think I've learned a lot putting this up, (still learning too). Thankfully, I wasn't alone in the process. I think I would have died if I was.
Tadah!
That's Charlie next to April.  He was the indirect contact a decade ago.

My tongue is sticky.
Rona is next to me.
New friend of the present.

It almost looks like I'm trying to take off my belt.

Didn't make the cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment