Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What do you do when you have a baby sleeping on you?

I would take a picture but I can't reach my camera, which is locked away in my trunk.
This little kiddo fights sleep.
He must get it from me.
Late nights of surfing the internet to extend the day, even though I love to sleep.

This is a random entry by the way.

Today we were couch potatoes, but I think it was informative and brain nourishing.  We listened to organ music and mused upon the truth of identity and eternal direction in life.  He actually seemed engaged.  Sometimes it seems as if he gets bored and wants a taste of the screen and keys. Today, it was a sit and listen day. 

Had a little walking. A little drumming. A little high fiving. And plenty to eat; therefore, plenty to let out.
We had a washcloth bath and a change in wardrobe.  His grandfather fed him and there are casualities on his onsie.  He had a gaggle of laughter fits to climax the day before his current nap.

And now, I am hoping his poop juice doesn't leak out again.

I used to find it disgusting, but after putting what comes out into his mouth, it just feel like..I deserve this.  :)  I am glad he is processing the food.

WHICH reminds me of interactions with people.  I think we far too often take in every part of a person.  The things we can digest and can't, and because our systems can't handle some of those products we get sick.
I have a tendency to get sick often.  Everyday, every hour....
Why don't we just absorb the good and excrete the bad?
I suppose the question is more for me. 


Copyright © 2010 Loni Larican Lagula
Ugh..you have my full name again..

1 comment:

  1. :) i like this entry... thats cool that you've embraced poop juice

    ReplyDelete